Ahh! So many recipes backlogged, so I’m starting with the easiest and working back to the most intricate. This is the easiest by far.
Originally found here, and tweaked slightly (because I didn’t have any raisins and I f*%king hate the word “craisins”.)
- 2 cups, freshly grated carrots (from 2 to 3 large carrots)
- 1 large sweet apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup currants
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1 Place grated carrots and chopped apples in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime juice and toss to coat.
2 Stir in honey, mayonnaise, currants and cranberries. Stir in pomegranate seeds. Add more lime juice, mayonnaise, or honey to taste.